Tuesday, November 7, 2017

9999

Monday November 6th: I needed 12 rides on Radiator Springs Racers to reach 9999. Pretty simple right? The lines to get into Disneyland and Disney California Adventure were very long. No explanation on why this occurred. Some days are just more crowded than others.

I first went into Disneyland to see my friend Jessica Gonzales. She used to work at Racers. She is now working Main Street Vehicles. She also works at Indiana Jones and Jungle Cruise. It was great to visit for a few minutes and get a photo with her.
I came over to DCA and went straight to Racers. Single Rider line for the first 11 rides.  Then I got to ride with my friend Krystle McClung and her friend Dan for the 9999 time. This was around 3pm. I got some photos with my Pit Crew friends before and after the big lap.
I went on Guardians one time to reach the 100 ride mark on that attraction. 

Next Monday, November 13th,  will be the 10,000 ride day. Getting excited to ride with my good friends. 


The 9999 ride with Krystle and Dan

Jessica

Carlene


Krystle 

Mikey

Jessica

100th time on Guardians 

Jessica

Travis

Amanda and Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment