Wednesday, April 29, 2015

3500

I usually write a post on the day a milestone occurs.  But I did not think I could get 28 laps yesterday. I was able to get 29 on Monday to put me within 28 of 3500. I got some motivation at the beginning of the day and again with 8 laps to go from Carlene B. She knows what to say to get my competitive nature to kick in. The rest of the Pit Crew also helped me count down to 3500. 
I also got a surprise visit from some TVG friends. Dave C., Eddie and Damian. They saw how the crew makes fun of me from time to time.
I started the day at 10:10am. I got 8 laps before my first break from 12:10pm to 12:23pm.
Got 15 more laps before my last break from 5:35pm to 5:40pm. Then got the last 5 laps and 3500 at 7:20pm. I went around and got the first round of Pit Crew photos before leaving for the day. 
In the first 4 months last year, I had a total of 505 laps. This year I'm at 728. I've been to the park 55 times for an average of 13.2 laps per visit.
If I can reach 4000 by mid July, I think I'll have a good shot to reach 5000 by the end of year.


Carlene and Catalina early in the day

Damian and Eddie from TVG

Kimmy

Frances 

Raymundo 

Paul

Jared 

Heyse 

Emily

Alejandra 

Allison

Shelly 

Alea 

Greg 

Jenny 

Oliver 

No comments:

Post a Comment