Wednesday, September 30, 2015

4700 and 47

I usually do the posts as the milestone days are happening. But did not think I could get 35 laps to reach 4700. Boy, I was wrong. It was the best ever day of racing yet. I was able to reach 35 laps and 4700 total by 3:30pm. I did not stop there. Continued to race until the park closed. Got another 12 laps to hit 47 for one day. My previous record was 46. Was hoping I could hit 50. But it was not meant to be. Lap 47 was the last car out for the day. I was in the car all by myself. Almost got to ride with cast members but they were short staffed. Still had fun getting that 47 lap. A former cast member, Sheri B. Called the single rider line "The Jon Hale Expressway. " it sure was on Monday. 
I was able to add another 35 laps on Tuesday and now I'm at 4747 all time. Getting closer to 5000. 

Lap 47
Jordan
Bethanie
Katie
Jamie
Catalina
Heyse
Sonjia
Jason
Andrew
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment