Sunday, January 21, 2018

Disney World: Day 6

Day 6: January 21st.
Started the day at Epcot. Wanted to see if I can get in some rides on Test Track. Arrived at 8:58am. I was able to get in 14 rides before I left at 1:30pm. That put me at a total of 89. I also got photos with my new Friends, Lacey O. and Lee G. Took the boat that runs from Epcot to Hollywood Studios. It makes stops along the way at Boardwalk and the Swan and Dolphin Resort. Even with the stops, it only took 20 minutes. 
When I got to Hollywood Studios I went straight to the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. It was pretty good. A lot of action and explosions. After, I took a couple shots by Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. This will probably be my last visit on this trip. 
I took the bus over to Epcot. I got to Test Track at 4:55pm. The single rider line was 25 minutes. I was at 91 at 6:14pm. I got a photo with Allie S. 
I reached 97 by 7:30pm. I took a 15 minute break and got a selfie with Melissa and Tori. Then I got on 2 more ride to reach 99. This was by 8:30pm.
I went on RELAUNCHED! Mission: SPACE. The 2nd time on this trip. I had a FastPass to use. 
I came back to Test Track. They let me be in the last car for the night. At 9:25pm, I got my 100th ride on Test Track. And the crew stayed around after to get a group photo with me. They are a great bunch of cast members and my friends. I love them all. 



Group photo 


Lacey


Lee


Boat to Hollywood Studios 


Indiana Jones 




Tower

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Allie

Tori and Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment